We have a permanent, full- or part-time position to fill.
As a service provider in technical documentation, we create high-quality information products in the fields of medical technology, mechanical engineering and software. Our work combines technology, language and design to transform knowledge into value for our customers. We achieve this result by creating target group-specific texts, illustrations, photos, videos and animations.
We are looking for an experienced technical editor in the field of medical technology, mechanical engineering or software.
You can expect varied editorial work in a professional environment.
Our ideal match:
- have a degree in technical editing or have a scientific/technical degree and professional experience in technical documentation.
- have a good technical knowledge
- have a very good command of English
- are experienced in working with FrameMaker and have XML knowledge
- are flexible and able to work under pressure, enjoy working independently while using a systematic and structured approach
- are a team player and appreciate working in an international environment
- are providers of technical communication services, based in Giessen, Germany.
- have a vacancy with the following responsibilities:
- Writing product information, manuals, instructions for use and online publications (also in English)
- Creating and editing the graphics required for the documentation
- Researching information independently
- Project Planning and Management
- are offering a permanent, full- or part-time position with flexible employment conditions in a modern workplace
- will integrate you into a team with a flat hierarchy and a pleasant working atmosphere
Have we have sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your application.